Hello there....

by - 1:03 PM

Welcome to my first post! Whether someone is reading this or not doesn't matter. This blog will be a creative outlet for me where I will post my musings on the world and my life. This will be an eclectic blog with reviews on all sorts of things and what goes on with my life.

Here are a few facts about myself before we go on:
My name is Kiera. I am nineteen years old and I live in upstate New York. I am in college majoring in Communications. Hopefully one day I will get a job doing something creative in that field. I love clothing and nail polish and tv shows. I also love New York City which is pretty cliche. I wish I had a dog and one day I will (you can't stop me mom). I also love music, basically any kind except rap and country. I've started this blog to let my feelings out more instead of bottling them up and remind myself to be positive and have fun.

So if you're still reading this thank you and please continue on this journey with me as I let you in to my life and mind!

You May Also Like

0 comments